Set up UKG Pro integration and get all the insights in Torii's dashboard
Torii integrates with your UKG Pro account and syncs the Users': Names, IDs, emails, roles, and statuses
- You will need a UKG Pro service account to access the UKG Pro API
- Get the UKG Pro: Service Account user name, password, Customer API key, User
Get the Service account Account User Name and Password
- Go to Menu > System Configuration > Security > Service Account Administration > Add
Enter a user name; we recommend using Torii as the user name to be recognizable by others
Enter an email
Note that the password will be auto-generated upon clicking the Save button.
Save the generated password, as you will need it when connecting UKG Pro integration to Torii
- In Web Service permissions provide "View" access to:
- Employee Person Details
- Personnel Integration
- Once saving the settings, you will find the information, including the Customer & User API keys, under Menu > System Configuration > Security > Service Account Administration.
- Take the Service Account User Name from here
Connect UKG Pro integration to Torii
- Go to the Integrations page and select the UKG Pro tile
- Click Connect
- Enter the Account User Name from step 6 above
- Enter the Account Password you copied in step 3 above
- Enter the Customer API key & the User API key from step 6 above
- Enter the API Host URL from Menu > System Configuration > Security > Web Services
- Click Connect
- Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.
Update the User Lifecycle settings
To ensure you get the user lifecycle information in Torii, define the UKG Pro as your Human resource management system.
- Under Settings >> User Lifecycle, click on the Edit button to review the options
- Select UKG Pro
- In case UKG Pro is your only source for user management, make sure to uncheck Azure and Google workspace checkboxes
- Click Preview changes
- Apply changes