Torii integrates with Paylocity and syncs:
- Employee name
- Employee status
- Employee role
- Employee email
- Employee license status
- To connect Paylocity integration to Torii, you must get the following information: Client ID, Client Secret, and Company ID
- Additionally, you will be required to request API access by filling in the following form.
Make sure you check the Production, Get Employee & Restricted checkboxes.
If you don't already possess the required information, please get in touch with Paylocity support.
Connect Paylocity integration to Torii
To connect Paylocity to Torii, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Integrations page and select the Paylocity tile
- Connect to Paylocity
- In the Connect Paylocity window, enter the Client ID, Client Secret, and Company ID
- Click Connect
Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.
Update the User Lifecycle settings
To ensure you get the user lifecycle information in Torii, define Paylocity as your Human resource management system.
- Under Settings >> User Lifecycle, click on the Edit button to review the options
- Select Paylocity
- In case Paylocity is your only source for user management, make sure to uncheck
Azure and Google workspace checkboxes
- Click Preview changes
- Apply changes
Under Settings >> User Lifecycle, click on the Edit button to review the options.
The users' statuses will be reflected in Torii on the next scheduled sync.