As an IT admin, you often delegate SaaS management tasks to other stakeholders.
Using Torii's automated capabilities and relying on rich Torii data, you can create items or tasks in popular collaboration platforms whenever Torii identifies that a process needs to be initiated.
Monday integration is connected with Reading and writing permissions.
How to open an Item for Torii
- From the workflow, select Monday >> Create Monday action >> Choose
- Select the Account
- Select the Board and note that the boards displayed are public boards from all workspaces.
Private or Sharable boards and Sub items boards are not displayed
- Select the relevant Group to which you want to open the item
- Enter the Item name - Use the variables (open a list by typing the @ sign) to make your item's name and meaning clear & understandable to anyone who receives it
- Click the Next button.
- Under Workflows, open the workflow audit log from the "Triggered" column.
- Click "View Details" to investigate the action outcome. You can see the created item name, Group and Board information in the Details column of the "Create item" action.