Set up Confluence integration and get all the insights in Torii's dashboard
Torii integrates with your Confluence account and syncs the users' data: ID, email, first name, last name, status, licenses status
Note that Torii can sync multiple Confluence accounts.
Account owners and global admins can generate an API key
Connect Confluence Cloud integration to Torii
- Go to the Integrations page and select the Confluence tile
- Click Connect to Confluence
- Enter your Confluence Organization URL from the address bar
- In Group Name, select the group with all your Confluence account users
In the Email Address field, enter the email address with which you registered to Confluence
Create and enter an API Key
- Go to https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens.
- Click Create API token.
- From the dialog that appears, enter "Torii" as the Label for your token and click Create.
- Click Copy to clipboard and save the
API token. Note that it isn't possible to view the token after closing the creation dialog; if necessary, create a new token.
- Click Connect
Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.
You can constantly be updated with application information from our Integrations Page >> Integration Capabilities button >> Integration Capabilities table.