Torii integrates with your Confluence account and syncs the users' data: ID, email, first name, last name, status, licenses status
Note that Torii can sync multiple Confluence accounts.
Account owners and global admins can generate an API key
Connect Confluence Cloud integration to Torii
- Go to the Integrations page and select the Confluence tile
- Click Connect to Confluence
- Enter your Confluence Organization URL from the address bar
- In Group Name select the group with all your Confluence account users
In the Email Address field enter the email address with which you registered to Confluence
- Create and enter an API Key
- Click Connect
Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.
You can constantly be updated with application information from our Integrations Page >> Integration Capabilities button >> Integration Capabilities table.