Torii integrates with your Airtable account and syncs the user data: ID, email, first name, last name, status, license status, last visit time & creation time.
Airtable Enterprise account
Connect Airtable Enterprise integration to Torii
- Login to your Airtable account and go to the Admin Portal.
- Copy the Account ID from the admin panel left side of the bar:
- Create a new Personal Access Token with the following scopes:
For "Read only" integration:
For "Read and Take Action" integration, add the following scope:
For improved security it is recommended to create a Service Account to hold the Personal Access Token instead of using a Personal Access Token of an admin user.
- Go to the Integrations page and select the Airtable tile
Click Connect to Airtable
In the Connect Airtable box enter the API Key (the Personal Access Token)
- Enter the Account ID from step 2
- Click Connect
Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.