Setup your Atlassian integration and get all the insights in Torii's dashboard
Before integrating Atlassian, make sure that:
Torii integrates with your Atlassian Cloud installation and syncs each Atlassian product's list of users, licenses, and last usage date.
Connect Atlassian integration to Torii
Go to the Integrations page
Connect to Atlassian
Select the permission level
Mandatory - enter the Organizational ID
Mandatory - Create an API key
- Go to admin.atlassian.com. Select your organization if you have more than one.
- Select Settings > API keys.
- Select Create API key in the top right.
- Enter a name that you’ll remember to identify the API key.
- By default, the key expires one week from today. If you’d like to change the expiration date, pick a new date under Expires on. You’re unable to select a date longer than a year from the date of creation.
- Select Create to save the API key.
- Copy the values for your Organization ID and API key, and paste them into the required fields in Torii (4+5)
The following fields (6&7) are optional; fill them in only if you want to use Torii to "Create and delete users."
Please note the following:
- Atlassian prerequisites for configuring user provisioning
- Verify your domain using DNS or HTTPS method, and NOT Google Workspace
Paste the Provisioning API Key / SCIM Token
Repeat for every team you wish to connect
Syncing (For creating/deleting users)
To use Torii for creating/deleting users: Syncing Atlassian users into the newly created Directory, using the customer identity provider is required.
Note if you try to delete a user (using Torii action) that hasn’t synced into the newly created directory, the deletion action will succeed with the message “User Not Found”
Get additional information in Atlassian and Jira Cloud Integrations: A more profound look.
Q: Which licenses do we sync?
A: We sync the licenses for the products listed under the "Product access" dropdown; valid to April 2022 are:
Analytics, Bitbucket, Compass, Confluence, Jira Administration, Jira Ops, Jira Product Discovery, Jira Service Management, Jira Software, Jira Work Management, Opsgenie, Statuspage, Team Central, and Trello.
A: According to this Atlassian document: deactivated users immediately lose access to Jira Cloud and all other Atlassian account services.
Torii will stop billing their account.