- Torii integrates with Microsoft Teams and syncs: The users' lists, licenses, and Applications installed in from Teams app store
- You can use Torii to perform several actions:
- Create/Delete Microsoft Teams users
- Add/Remove User To or From, a specified Microsoft Teams team
- Remove User from all Microsoft Teams teams
- Send Message to team channels
- Send Message to team users
Note that Torii's actions and capabilities might be updated, therefore the best way to always up-to-date is from our "Applications Capabilities" table.
- Go to the Integrations page and select the Microsoft Teams tile
- Connect to Microsoft Teams
- In Connect Microsoft Teams select the permission type (Read or Read and Take action)
- Click Connect
- Once the integration is synced, a green checkbox is displayed
Application Capabilities and Actions
You can always be updated with application information and actions from our Integrations Page >> Integration Capabilities button >> Integration Capabilities table.