Set up the Sailpoint integration and get all the insights in Torii's dashboard
Torii integrates with Sailpoint and syncs:
- Employee name
- Employee status
- Employee email
- Employee license status
- Sign in to the org as an administrator. Click Admin and use strong authentication to log in.
- To connect Sailpoint integration to Torii, you must get the following information: URL domain for API calls, Client ID, and Client Secret. Connect Sailpoint integration to Torii
To connect Sailpoint to Torii, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Integrations page and select the Sailpoint tile
- Connect to Sailpoint
- In the Connect Sailpoint window, enter the URL domain for API calls, Client ID, and Client Secret
- Click Connect
- Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox
Update the User Lifecycle settings
To ensure you get the user lifecycle information in Torii, define Sailpoint as your Identity Provider management system.
- Under Settings >> User Lifecycle, click on the Edit button to review the options.
- Select Sailpoint
- In case Sailpoint is your only source for user management, make sure to uncheck Azure and Google workspace checkboxes
- Click Preview changes
- Apply changes
The users' statuses will be reflected in Torii on the next scheduled sync.