- Torii integrates with your OneLogin account and syncs the list of users, statuses, roles, licenses, and usage.
- You can sync multiple OneLogin accounts
- You can also use Torii for workflow automation with actions like creating and Removing users, Assigning a role to OneLogin users, and more.
Prerequisites in OneLogin
- Access OneLogin as an account owner or administrator.
- Go to Developers > API Credentials.
- On the API Access page, click New Credential.
- Your OneLogin account can be integrated as:
- "Read-Only" for you to see your OneLogin data within Torii
- "Read/Take Action" to create workflows and take action directly through Torii.
Note that when creating API credentials, select the "Manage all" permission.
This is a requirement by OneLogin for both Read only and Read and take action access.
- Click Save.
- Copy your Client ID and Client Secret.
Connect OneLogin Integration
- Go to the Integrations page and click the OneLogin tile
- Click Connect
- Choose the permissions type, and note that "Read and take action" permission is required to use Torii's actions
- Enter OneLogin Client ID and Client Secret
- Provide the subdomain - https://<subdomain>.onelogin.com
Integration Capabilities and Actions
You can always be updated with application information and actions from our Integrations Page >> Integration Capabilities button >> Integration Capabilities table.