Torii integrates with AWS and syncs the users' list.
Please note: The AWS SCIM API has a limit for results of fetching user data of 50 users. User data presented for this app may be incomplete due to this restriction.
Users are authenticated using SAML single sign-on
Users are provisioned by an Identity Provider using SCIM
To ensure SCIM is set up correctly before integrating with Torii, please check with your IT team, AWS help center, or their support.
To connect AWS to Torii, follow these steps:
- Go to the Torii's Integrations page and click the aws tile
- Click Connect
- In the Connect aws window, enter the Base URL (
Remove the forward slash from the SCIM endpoint URL before pasting into Base URL. For example, https://scim.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxx/scim/v2)
- In the Authentication Method dropdown, select Token
- In the Access token field, paste the access token as described in the prerequisites (generate an API token)
- Click Continue
- The "Test Connection" window will display, generating the connection test.
Click Connect to continue
Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox