Torii integrates with Peakon and syncs the users' list.
- Users are authenticated using SAML single sign-on
- Users are provisioned by an Identity Provider using SCIM
To ensure SCIM is set up correctly before integrating with Torii, please check with your IT team, Peakon's help center, or their support.
To connect Peakon to Torii, follow these steps:
- Go to the Integrations page and click the Peakon tile
- Click Connect
- In the Connect Peakon window, note that Torii already identified and prepopulated the Base URL and Authentication Method fields.
- In the Access token field, paste the API key
- Click Continue
- The "Test Connection" window will display, generating the connection test.
Click Connect to continue
Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox