Torii integrates with Zoom and syncs:
- Users list -
- All users subscribed to zoom with the company email.
- Any users from the account, even with non-company email (for example,
- User status - Active, Inactive, Pending
- Last logged in time - When was the last time Zoom was used for hosting/joining
- License types - Licensed, Basic and more (Including unassigned) ,See the full list below
- Usage-Based on users who have hosted Zoom calls
Note, Torii can support multiple accounts
With this integration, you will be able to:
- Identify users who haven't used Zoom for a while
- Recognize and remove from Zoom employees leaving your company
- Be better prepared for renewals
Additionally, you will be able to perform the following actions:
- Create Zoom user
- Reactivate Zoom user
- Deactivate Zoom user
- Unlink user from Zoom account
- Delete/ suspend Zoom user
- Change Zoom user type
Supported and unsupported license plans
The Zoom integration supports admin accounts and does not sync sub-accounts.
Supported Plans (including unassigned licenses):
- Zoom Licensed
- Zoom Basic
- Zoom Phone
- Zoom Webinar
- Large Meetings
Torii does not sync with:
- Zoom Rooms
- Zoom United
Note, if you connected Zoom prior to Dec 2021, please reconnect to gain the extra licenses and usage information
Connect Zoom integration to Torii
To connect Zoom to Torii, follow these steps:
- Go to the Integrations page
- Connect to Zoom
- Select the permission level (click here to view the permissions descriptions).
Note that Zoom doesn't allow selective permissions therefore Torii requests all of them.
The "Read and Take action" permission is required for users' provisioning and workflow automation (like onboarding/ offboarding).
- You will be redirected to Zoom's website and asked to log in to Zoom
- Authorize the required permissions
Torii will sync your Zoom data, which usually takes up to a few minutes.
You will be able to see the data on the Licenses page.
You can constantly be updated with application information from our Integrations Page >> Integration Capabilities button >> Integration Capabilities table.
How to Uninstall Torii From Zoom
To uninstall Torii, go to the Installed apps page on Zoom (1), find Torii, and click "Uninstall" (2).
A: Yes, it changes the user type to Basic and sets the status as inactive.