Torii integrates with your Zendesk account and syncs the following attributes:
- List of users and their roles
- Last logged-in time
- License type
With Torii, you can perform the following actions in Zendesk:
- Create Zendesk user
- Delete Zendesk user
- Permanently delete Zendesk user
- Downgrade Zendesk agent/admin user to end user
- Upgrade Zendesk end user to agent/admin user
- Reassign Tickets To Another Zendesk User
Torii monitors Zendesk usage data daily.
If Zendesk users complete at least one of the following actions on a given day, they will be considered active users:
Logged into Zendesk (available for Zendesk Enterprise & Enterprise Plus plan only)
Edited, created, or deleted one or more tickets
Created one or more Help center articles
Once connected, Torii will show Zendesk usage from the last 90 days
First-usage retrieval may take up to 72 hours to complete.
Large organizations' ticket usage data might be synced for a shorter period.
Actions required to enable usage view
1. Connect Torii to Zendesk with a Zendesk Admin
Go to Zendesk Admin Center → People (1) → Team (2) select the user by which you want to connect Torii (3)
Make sure that both support and guide are "Admin" (4) and the guide checkbox (5) is marked
2. Disable IP restrictions in Zendesk
Under Account (6)→ Advanced (7) → IP Restrictions (8)
Make sure the checkbox in IP restrictions in Zendesk is unchecked (9)
Connect Zendesk Integration
- Go to the Integrations page and click the Zendesk tile
- Click Connect
- Select the "Permission Level", Note that in order to perform actions using Torii, you will need to provide Torii the "Read and Take action" permissions
Zendesk Organization URL. It should look like this: https://your_account.zendesk.com.
- You will be redirected to the Zendesk login page. Enter Admin user credentials to connect.
- Once the integration is connected & synced it will display a green indication
You can always be updated with application information and actions from our Integrations Page >> Integration Capabilities button (1) >> Integration Capabilities table.