- Torii integrates with your TestRail installation and syncs the list of users, Status in app, and license list.
- Torii can support multiple TestRail accounts.
To connect the integration to Torii, you will need to provide Torii, TestRail organization URL, and User email.
To generate an API Key:
- Login to your TestRail admin dashboard, and Go to Administration
- Go to Site Settings
- Click on the API tab.
Ensure the Enable API and Enable session authentication for API checkboxes are checked.
- Navigate to your TestRail settings (From your username) >> My Settings >> API keys
- Click Add Key
- Within the input field, type "Torii" to set the name of the API Key, and click Generate Key
- Copy the API Key, as it will only be shown once, and click on Add Key
- Click Save Settings
It will take about 15 - 20 minutes for the key to be activated.
Integrate TestRail with Torii
- Go to the Integrations page and click the TestRail tile
- Click Connect
- Enter TestRail Organization URL - The URL structure should be https://.testrail.io/, where projectName is available in TestRail URL.
- Enter your User Email.
- Enter the API key you copied in the previous step (we remind you that it should take about 15-20 minutes until the key is activated) and Click Connect.
- Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.