Torii integrates with your Sentry (hosted) account and syncs the list of users.
Note: only users who are part of a team will be synced into Torii.
- Step 1: Log in to your Sentry account.
- Step 2: Go to the “Organization settings” page.
- Step 3: Copy the value of “Organization Slug”:
- Step 4: Click on the left bar and go to the API keys page.
- Step 5: Click on "Create New Token":
- Step 6: Select the
org:readpermission and click on “Create Token”:
- Step 7: Copy the Auth Token that was created.
- Step 8: Go to Torii Integrations page and click on the Sentry tile in order to connect.
- Step 9: Provide the Sentry
You can always contact our support team for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.