Torii integrates with your Opsgenie account and syncs the list of users.
- Step 1: Sign in to your Opsgenie account.
Note: Make sure to sign in to the actual Opsgenie website and not through the Atlassian website.
- Step 2: On the right hand of the page click on your personal user button and go to 'Profile settings:
- Step 3: On the left hand of the 'Profile settings page, scroll down on the settings list and look for 'API key management.
- For more information - https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/api-key-management/
- Step 4: Press on 'Add new API key' and make sure to add 'Read' and 'Configuration access' Access rights.
- Step 5: Save the 'Api Key'.
- Step 6: Go to the Torii Integrations page and click on the Opsgenie tile in order to connect.
- Step 7: Provide the Opsgenie 'Api key'.
You can always contact our support team for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.