- Torii integrates with Monday and syncs the users' roles, statuses, and licenses (assigned only): Guest, Monday, and Viewer.
- Torii can support more than one Monday account
- Use Torii to perform actions directly on Monday, like creating and deactivating users
The full integration information is available from - Integration Capabilities
Note that for Deactivate User action:
- Only users who were provisioned by SCIM can be deactivated using this action
- We will classify the action as successful if you attempt to deactivate an already-deactivated user
- We will classify the action as failed if you attempt to deactivate a user who was not provisioned by SCIM
Connect Monday integration to Torii
To connect Monday to Torii, follow these steps:
- Go to the Integrations page
- Connect to Monday
- Select the required permission level
Note that to use Torii's actions (create/ deactivate, etc.) you must check the "Read and Take action" option.
- Enter the API v2 Token
- Optional - Enter the Account URL if you want to connect more than one account
- Optional - Enter the SCIM Provisioning Token if you want to use Torii for connecting & deactivating users
- Click Connect
- Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.
You can constantly be updated with application information from our Integrations Page >> Integration Capabilities button >> Integration Capabilities table.