Torii integrates with Mimecast and syncs:
- Users list - All users subscribed to the connected Mimecast account.
- License - We sync the Mimecast default license assigned to all users
- Multiple accounts - Torii supports and syncs multiple accounts
Note Torii considers all users and licenses to be active because the Mimecast API does not provide status information for users.
With this integration, you will be able to:
- Recognize users using Mimecast
- Be better prepared for renewals
Integration prerequisites - Create Mimecast ID & keys
When connecting the integration, you will be required to provide a few details from Mimecast: Application ID ( 1 ) Application Key (2) Access Key (3) Secret key (4).
Create and copy Mimecast ID and keys.
You can also follow the step-by-step instructions on the Mimecast website.
- From Administration >> Services, go to API and Platform Integrations
- Go to the Available Integrations tab and look for mimecast
- Click on Generate keys
- In the Add API Application, enter the: Details, Notification, and Summary information and click Add
- Once you click Add, you will get the Application ID and Application key. Copy to paste them later in Torii's "Connect" window.
- The Secret Key and Access key creation will be available after 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, go to Your Application Information tab, and click the three dots to create the Secret Key and Access key.
- Follow the creation steps.
- Take the Acess Key and Secret Key and paste them into Torii's connection window.
Connect Mimecast integration to Torii.
- Go to the Integrations page.
- Go to the Mimecast tile.
- Click Connect
- Enter the required information and click Connect
- Once the sync is done, go to the Torii Application tab and view the data.