Torii integrates with Lucidchart and syncs the users: Roles, Statuses, and licenses.
With Torii, you can perform the following actions in Lucidchart:
- Create Lucidchart user
- Deactivate Lucidchart user
- Delete Lucidchart user
- Lucid admin user
- Users are authenticated using SAML single sign-on
- Users are provisioned by an Identity Provider using SCIM
To ensure SCIM is set up correctly before integrating with Torii, please check with your IT team, Lucidchart help center, or their support.
Connect Lucidchart integration to Torii
To connect Lucidchart to Torii, follow these steps:
- Go to the Integrations page and click on Lucidchart
- Click on Connect
- Select the permission level
- You can see that the Base URL and the Authentication Method fields were already populated by Torii
- Enter the Access token
- Click Continue
- The "Test Connection" window will display, generating the connection test.
Click Connect to continue
- Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.