Set up your HubSpot integration and get all the insights in Torii's dashboard
Torii integrates with your HubSpot account and syncs the list of users and their status.
Torii supports the following actions:
- Create User
- Delete User
- Modify User Role - for this action enterprise account is required.
To use these actions, you will need to add the following scope - private app - 'settings.users.write.'
To connect HubSpot to Torii, you will need the following:
Super Admin permissions to access your account's API key
Get API token
- From HubSpot website
- Go to the Settings icon
- Open Integrations list
- Select Private Apps
- Click on Create a private app
In the Basic Info tab, give the API Token a name
- Go to the Scopes tab and look for owner permission
Check the crm.objects.owners checkbox
- Look for users permission and check the settings.users.read & settings.users.teams.read checkboxes.
- Click on Create app
Click on Continue creating
Copy the API key
Connect HubSpot integration to Torii
- Go to the Integrations page and select the HubSpot tile
- Click Connect to HubSpot
- In Connect Hubspot, enter the API key from the previous steps
- Click Connect
Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.