Setup your Duo integration and get all the insights in Torii's dashboard
Torii integrates with Duo and syncs the list of users, their last logged-in time, and their Duo status (Active, Bypass, or Disabled).
Note that only administrators with the Owner role can create or modify an Admin API application in the Duo Admin Panel.
To connect Duo to Torii, follow these steps:
- Sign up for a Duo account.
- Log in to the Duo Admin Panel and navigate to Applications.
- Click Protect an Application and locate the entry for Admin API in the applications list. Click Protect to the far-right to configure the application and get your integration key, secret key, and API hostname.
Enable the permissions as listed in the screenshot below.
- Navigate to Torii Integrations page, search for Duo click on its tile in order to connect.
- Paste the integration key, secret key, and API hostname you generated in the steps above and click Connect.
The following permissions are required when connecting the Duo integration in Read-only mode:
Note: If you wish for Torii to read the Duo account name, "Grant settings" permission is required.
In case Torii doesn't have these permissions, we will generate a default name which can later be changed manually.