Set up your Apple Developer integration and get all the insights in Torii's dashboard
Torii integrates with your Apple Developer account and syncs the list of active and invited users.
Note: This integration supports only the Apple Developer Program and not Apple Developer Enterprise Program or the iOS Developer University Program.
- Step 1: Log in to your App Store Connect account.
- Step 2: Go to the “Users and Access” page.
- Step 3: Go to the “Keys” tab.
- Step 4: Generate a new API Key by pressing on the “+” button or choosing an existing one.
- Step 5: Press “Download the API key” and save the file in a secure location.
- Step 6: Save the API Key (the content of the file).
- Step 7: Go back to the browser and save the value of the “ KEY ID” of your chosen API.
- Step 8: Save the “Issuer ID” on the top of the “Users and Access” page.
- Step 9: Go to the Torii Integrations page and click on the Apple Developer tile in order to connect.
- Step 10: Provide the Apple Developer API Key, Key ID, and Issuer ID.
You can always contact our support team for help at email@example.com.