Torii integrates with Box and syncs the list of Box users, wasted licenses, last usage date, and usage frequency.
In addition, the integration enables you to perform actions straight from Torii like:
- Delete Box user
- Deactivate Box user
- Transfer User Files - This action moves all files owned by a user into another user's account
- A Box Admin or Co-Admin account is required for the integration.
- For usage frequency data
- Co-Admins will require running new reports and access existing reports permission which can be set on the Box admin panel under Reports and settings.
- Ensure Torii has permission to access the `/events` endpoint.
Steps to resolve -https://support.box.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043693434-API-Content-API-403-access-denied-insufficient-permissions-Errors
To connect Box to Torii, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Integrations page and select the Box tile
- Connect to Box
- Select the Permission type; Read, or Read and Take action
Note that Read & Take action permission is required to use actions (Delete / Deactivate) from Torii
- Click Connect
- Approve the required scopes
- Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox
Integration Capabilities and Actions
You can always be updated with application information and actions from our Integrations Page >> Integration Capabilities button >> Integration Capabilities table.