- Torii integrates with your SurveyMonkey account and syncs: the users' list, license, status, and roles.
- You can connect multiple SurveyMonkey accounts to Torii, but you will be required to connect each account separately.
Torii's current integration uses a private app in SurveyMonkey limited to 500 API calls per day, which limits Torii to retrieve up to 500 app users.
If you want to increase this number, please contact SurveyMonkey support.
You will need to provide Torii view permissions and get SurveyMonkey API to connect the integration.
- Connect to SurveyMonkey and click on Add a New App
- Give the app a name
- Select the Private App
- Click on Create App
- Provide permission, go to the Settings tab
- Scroll down and enable View Groups, View Workgroups, View Workgroup Members, View Users permissions
Click the Update Scopes button.
Scroll up and copy the Access Token
Connect SurveyMonkey integration to Torii
- Go to the Integrations page and select the SurveyMonkey tile.
- Click Connect
- Enter the SurveyMonkey API (from the previous step)
- In case you have more then one account, provide the account name in Account Identifier field
- In the Connect SurveyMonkey, click Connect.
Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.