You can add any custom field to your applications. Custom fields apply to all your applications.
Custom fields can be used for:
- Filtering the Application table
- Choosing visible columns on the application table
- Adding form fields when sending a form on Workflows
How to add fields
- Go to Settings>> Application Details
- Select the "Group" (a collection of fields) to which you want to add the new field
- Click the "+ Add field" button
- Select the field type and its details and click Save
- Note that you can expand and collapse each group as well as change the groups' order with a simple drag & drop.
Custom application history
Torii tracks every change made to all application fields, custom or default.
- Clicking into the Info tab will display the list of the app's fields
- Hovering over a field, you will see a history icon
- Clicking it will bring up a list of each change when it was made and by whom
Q: Can I push app data into a custom field?
A: Yes, First, create the custom field in Torii and then use the Update App API option found here: https://api.toriihq.com/v1.0/docs#/definitions/Update%20App