How to add a contract
To add a new contract, go to Renewals>Contracts or to the app specific contracts tab.
- Click on the "Add Contract" button.
- Upload your contract PDF. Alternatively, you can choose to enter contract details manually.
- Let Torii AI Magic Auto-Fill parse the contract and enter essential contract details such as such as the contract title, vendor, start date, end date, and any other relevant details.
- Review and add any required information, such as your custom contract details.
- Click "Save" to add the contract to your Contracts table.
How Magic Auto-Fill works
Torii's Auto-Fill feature is powered by AI, providing a seamless solution for contract data entry. This feature facilitates access to third-party AI tools and functionality which process customer data. Learn more about how Torii uses AI in this article.
Here's how it works:
Parsing Contract Text: When you upload a contract in PDF format, an AI model reads through the document, extracting crucial information.
Auto-Populating Contract Form: Torii's AI intelligently extracts and fills in key contract details into the contract form, saving you time and reducing the risk of errors.
Review and Edit: You have the flexibility to review, edit, and input additional data points as needed. This ensures that the contract details are accurate and comprehensive.
- Contract Name: Auto-generated from the app name and start and end dates.
- Status: Automatically calculated based on contract dates:
- Pipeline when the start date is in the future.
- Active when the start date has passed, and the end date has not.
- Closed when the end date has passed.
- Contract Currency
- Start Date
- End Date
- Payment Term
- Contract Value
- Billing Email
- Yearly Cost
- Cancellation Notice Period (days)
- Cancellation Deadline
- Documents: Your parsed contract PDF is securely saved in this section for easy reference.
Please note that, currently, custom fields are not supported, and you will need to enter them manually.
While our model supports all Latin languages, it's important to note that contracts in English are likely to be parsed with higher accuracy.
Q: What AI Models does Torii use for the Magic Auto-fill feature?
A: Torii uses multiple OpenAI models to parse uploaded contract data. For your privacy and security, the data is not used for training the AI models.