Custom fields apply to all your contracts.
Custom fields can be used for:
- Filtering the Renewals > Contracts table
- Choosing visible columns on the Renewals > Contracts table
- Adding form fields when sending a form on Workflows
How to add fields
- Go to Settings>> Contract Details
- Select the "Group" (a collection of fields) to which you want to add the new field
- Press the "+ Add field" button
- Select the field type and its details and click Save
- Note that you can expand and collapse each group as well as change the groups' order with a simple drag & drop.
Torii tracks every change made to all contract fields, custom or default.
- Clicking on a contract will display the list of its fields
- Hovering over a field, you will see a history icon
- Clicking it will bring up a list of each change when it was made and by whom