Torii integrates with your WP Engine account and syncs the user's data: ID, email, first & last name, role, and status.
Make sure you have a WP Engine account and an admin user.
Connect WP Engine Integration
- Sign in to your WP Engine account, choose “Users” → “API access” from the left. navigation menu
- Click Generate credentials.
- Copy the API Username and API Password values.
- If you have more than one account, copy the name of the account from the WP Engine console:
- Sign in to Torii and go to the Integrations page and click on the “WP Engine" tile.
- Click Connect.
- In the "Connect WP Engine" window, click Continue.
- Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.
You can constantly be updated with application information from our Integrations Page >> Integration Capabilities button >> Integration Capabilities table.
Q: Are multiple WP Engine accounts supported?
A: If a single WP Engine account contains multiple accounts in it, Torii will sync the account that was selected during integration. If no account was provided, Torii will sync the first account.
Q: Can I integrate the individual WordPress sites hosted on WP Engine to Torii?
A: Yes. Use the WordPress.org Integration to connect the WordPress websites you host on WP Engine in addition to the WP Engine integration.