- Torii integrates with your SendGrid account and syncs the users' users names, emails, statuses, and roles.
- Use Torii to perform the following actions: Invite user and Delete user.
Connect SendGrid Integration
- Go to the Integrations page and click on the "SendGrid" tile
- Click Connect
- Select the PERMISSIONS type; we recommend selecting the "Read and Take action" option to be able to use Torii's actions.
- Enter the API key and click Connect.
- Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.
Create an API Key
For SendGrid documentation, click here.
- From Settings >> API Keys, go to Create API Key
- Provide the API key Name
- Select the Full Access permission.
This will provide Torii access to extract the required data and enable you to use Torii's actions.
- Copy the API key and click Done.
You can constantly be updated with application information and available actions for Looker from our Integrations Page >> Integration Capabilities button >> Integration Capabilities table