Setup your Grammarly integration and get all the insights in Torii's dashboard
Torii integrates with Grammarly and syncs users' names, emails, and statuses.
- Configuring provisioning is available only to Grammarly Business enterprise accounts. If you are interested in enabling this feature, please contact your account manager or the Grammarly Support team.
Connect Grammarly integration to Torii.
- Go to the Integrations page and select the Grammarly tile
- Click Connect
- Note that there is no need to get the Base URL and the Bearer token; they were automatically populated.
- Enter the Access token
- Click Continue
- The "Test Connection" window will display, generating the connection test.
Click Connect to continue.
- Once the integration is connected and synced, a green checkbox is displayed.