Torii integrates with your Lever account and syncs the user's data: ID, email, first & last name, role, status, license status, creation time in-app, and photo.
Make sure you have a Lever account and a super admin user or custom role that includes these two permissions:
- View, edit, and create users in settings
- Manage API credentials and manage integrations
Connect Lever Integration
- Go to the Integrations page and click on the "Lever" tile
- Click Connect
- In the "Connect Lever" window, click Continue
- Torii asks for basic permissions; click Accept.
- The "Test Connection" window will display, generating the connection test.
Click Connect to continue.
- Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.
You can constantly be updated with application information from our Integrations Page >> Integration Capabilities button >> Integration Capabilities table
Q: I got this error "The user trying to authorize the integration has not logged into Lever recently." what can I do?
A: We recommend completing the following steps:
- Log directly into Lever
- Revoke the current app under Settings >> Integrations and API >> Authorized Apps.
- Authorize the integration via OAuth.
If you are still experiencing issues, we recommend opening a ticket with the Lever Support team.