Setup your Datadog integration and get all the insights in Torii's dashboard
Torii integrates with Datadog and syncs the user's names, emails, statuses, roles, and licenses.
Note that Torii can sync multiple Datadog accounts.
The integration requires the following from your account:
Datadog API URL
Connect Datadog integration to Torii
- Go to the Integrations page and select the Datadog tile
- Click Connect to Datadog
- In the Connect Datadog window enter Datadog API URL
Your Datadog API URL is based on the Datadog site you are hosted on.
For example: For sita US1 the Datadog API URL is https://api.datadoghq.com, if you dont know the API URL it will probably be https://api.datadoghq.com"
- Copy from Datadog and paste in Torii the API Key
- Create and copy the Application key
- Click Connect
- Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.
In case you get "Insufficient permissions (HTTP error 403)," the following might be possible solutions.
1. Removing all the scopes from the application key
2. Create a new scopeless application key
You can constantly be updated with application information from our Integrations Page >> Integration Capabilities button >> Integration Capabilities table.