Torii integrates with Xero and analyzes SaaS expenses.
Torii will automatically match transactions to the correct application, summarize expenses and provide insights. Torii syncs transaction data up to one year prior to first connection date.
- Torii syncs the transaction list found under Bills to pay
- Under Awaiting approval, Awaiting payment, and paid tabs
- Torii also takes the from Bank accounts.
- All Spent expenses that are not under Bills to pay
How to connect Xero integration to Torii
To connect Xero to Torii, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Integrations page and select the Xero tile.
- Connect to Xero
- in the Connect Xero window, Click Connect
- You will be redirected to Xero to select the account and Allow access
(You can confirm the account name from the Xero app).
Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.
Torii will begin syncing the last 12 months of transaction data from Xero, which may take up to 48 hours to appear.
You can constantly be updated with application information from our Integrations Page >> Integration Capabilities button >>Integration Capabilities table.
Q: I am interested in expense data that is older than what Torii brings in from this integration. Is there a way to get more than one year of data synced into Torii?
A: While we we only sync a year of expense data upon connection of this integration in Torii by default, we can bring in data from any time point. If you are interested in getting data from an expanded time frame, please contact Torii's support team and we will be happy to help you with this. Please note, syncing data for a lengthy time period can bring back a lot of data, which can take a significant amount of time to sync (up to a several days, depending on the period of time back you are interested in).