This article will show you how to gain a complete picture of your savings potential even when the integration does not provide unassigned license count.
View total licenses
- Go to the Licenses page > Current tab. This page includes all applications' licenses that have been connected through one of our direct integrations.
- Expand an application row to view its licenses
- For each license type, under the Total Licenses column you will see the total of:
- Assigned licenses - Licenses that have been assigned to users, regardless if those users are actively engaged with their license or not.
- Unassigned licenses - Licenses that are not yet assigned to users and are available for assignment.
Enter total licenses
- Hover over any license row
- Click on the pencil icon. If there's no pencil icon showing this means that the unassigned license count is automatically fetched via the app API. In these cases you will not be able to override the Total license count.
- Enter the total licenses and click "Save"
- View the total licenses updated.
- View the Unassigned licenses and estimated savings calculation automatically updated.