This article is intended for Torii admin who wishes to create a controlled permission view to the Procurement persona.
You will learn how Torii defines the Procurement role and how to assign it to a specific user.
At the end of this article, you will find a short video presenting the information available for the procurement role once assigned.
* Prerequisite - Read the Introduction to Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) article
The Procurement role is designed for users from the finance department, specifically those with Procurement process ownership.
Procurement users will use Torii mainly for managing renewals of SaaS assets.
They are responsible for negotiation with vendors based on usage of licenses, app adoption, and other considerations.
Procurement users should be exposed to financial data (Cost of granular level) and usage patterns but not necessarily specific usage by users or user details.
This role also has visibility into expenses.
- No user details are exposed
- No data about the applications used by a user is exposed
- No data about the usage of a specific user is disclosed
- Offboarding page is not accessible
- Workflows pages are not accessible
View Procurement Role Scopes
- Torii provides an out-of-the-box predefined procurement role. You can view the role scopes but can not edit them.
Torii users assigned with a procurement role have no access to employee's data, application usage, or perform offboarding and workflow actions.
What are the Procurement role scopes & access levels?
- Setting - Read
- Workflows - No access
- Offboarding - No access
- User attributes - No access
- Integrations - Read
- Public views - Take action
- Application - Read
- Contracts - Take action
- Expenses - Take action
- License - Take action
- App catalog - Read
How to Assign a Role?
- Go to the Settings page
- Click on Team
- Select the User to which you want to assign the role and select the role from the dropdown list
Procurement Role Information Visibility - Short Video
View this short video showing the information to which the Procurement role will be exposed.