Configure your Google Single-Sign-On account in order to allow signups and logins to Torii.
In order to configure Google SSO:
- Sign in to the Google admin panel.
- Choose "Apps" from the left menu.
- Choose "Web and mobile apps".
- Click the "Add App" dropdown button and then choose "Add custom SAML app".
- Enter the name "Torii" when asked for the app name
- Download and save the "IDP metadata" XML file by clicking the "Download metadata" button.
- Click "Continue" and configure the following:
- ACS URL: https://api.toriihq.com/api/saml/ORG_ID/callback
- Entity ID: https://api.toriihq.com/api/saml/ORG_ID/callback
- Check the "Signed response" checkbox
- No need to change anything else
ORG_IDwith your Organization ID. What is my Organization ID?)
- Click "Continue."
- Click "Finish."
- In order for non-Torii users to use the App Catalog, Under the User access section >> click on View details >> Change it to "ON for everyone."
- Continue from Step 2 in Setup your Torii account to use SSO while using the file you saved in Step 6