This is video 3 out of 13 in the New User Training Series.
- Learn the basics of your Torii environment, which users have access to which settings, and how you can personalize Torii's notifications!
Questions for Implementation
- Which email notifications should you enable for yourself?
- TIP: Only enable notifications for Torii elements you're directly responsible for or associated with.
- What application serves as your organization's source of truth for employees' lifecycles?
- TIP: This is usually an Identity Provider (IdP) or HR Management System (HRMS).
- How long should Torii's Inactivity Period be?
- Should anyone else in your organization have access Torii?
- Are there any custom Roles to create prior to adding additional team members to Torii?
- How will your organization roll out and leverage Torii's Application Catalog?
Continue Your Training Series
Next Video: Explorer's Guide to Your SaaS Ecosystem Pt. 1
Notification Settings Overview
Updating Personal Email Notifications
Torii User Roles & Permissions Guide
Adding and Removing Torii Users
Defining Application Inactivity
Customizing the Application Catalog