Torii integrates with Hibob and syncs: Users list - All employees with company email, Status & License.
Torii supports multiple Hibob accounts.
Please note: Hibob will be removing support for authentication via admin user for API calls on March 31st of 2024. Currently, the integration will continue to support previous connections via admin user (until no longer supported by Hibob), as well as connection via service user (which will be the only supported method going forward). The integration connection guide has been updated to only include instructions for connection via service user.
- Make sure you have Hibob Account and an admin user
- You will be asked to provide the following details in Torii during the integration:
- The following instructions will guide you to create a new Hibob Service User and a new Hibob Permission Group:
STEP 1: Create a Service User
- Login to your Hibob account and go to the Service Users page.
- Click New Service User
- For "Service User Name" fill "torii integration" and for "Display name" fill "Torii integration"
Copy the ID and Token.
STEP 2: Create a Permission Group
- Go to Hibob's Permission groups page and click Create Group
- Name the group "Torii integration" and In the Group members section at the bottom, click Edit
- In the popup:
- In the Conditions section, make sure none are selected by clicking the Trash icon
- Choose the Torii integration service user in the Add Specific Employees dropdown
- Click Apply
- Click Create
We will now set the Group's permissions. Make sure you select all of the 7 following permissions in order to sync data correctly into Torii:
1. People's data tab > People > Basic Info > View selected employees' Basic info sections
2. People's data tab > People > Lifecycle > View selected employee's Lifecycle sections
3. People's data tab > People > Lifecycle > View selected employee's Lifecycle section histories
- 4. People's data tab > People > Employment > View selected employees' Employment sections
5. People's data tab > People > Employment > View selected employees' Employment section histories
6. People's data tab > People > Employment History > View selected employees' Employment sections
7. People's data tab > People > Employment > View selected employees' Employment History sections
Connect Hibob integration to Torii
To connect Hibob to Torii, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Integrations page and select the Hibob tile.
- Connect to Hibob.
- In Connect Hibob, enter the Access Token and the Service User ID
- Click Connect.
- The "Test Connection" window will make the connection test. Note that the test might take about 30 seconds.
Click Connect to continue.
- Once the integration is connected and synced, it will display a green checkbox.
Update the User Lifecycle settings.
To ensure you get the user lifecycle information in Torii, define Hibob as your Human resource management system.
- Under Settings >> User Lifecycle, click the Edit button to review the options.
- Select Hibob
- In case Hibob is your only source for user management, make sure to
uncheck Azure and Google workspace
- Click Preview changes
- Apply changes
On the next scheduled sync, the user's status will be reflected in Torii