Users filter can help you get a detailed user view and perform actions on selected users.
From the ״Applications״ page, select a specific application, and go to its Users tab.
In the Users tab, you will find a few filters that will help you target your users' information.
- Users Drop-down filter that enables you to choose which users you want to be displayed on your list.
- Custom filters enable you to filter users according to user role, license type, number of days a user used the app recently, and more.
- You can also filter by attributes received from HRM and IDP systems connected to your organization.
We will break the users' Torii displayed into two:
- Users in Integrated apps
- Users in Non-integrated apps
Users in Integrated apps
For integrated applications, Torii will make sure to highlight the application's User and Usage data provided by the integration.
The following integration methods will are supported :
- Direct integration
- Custom integration
- Manual Integration (Manual Upload of Users)
Single Application Screen
- Once you enter the application, you will see the active users' numbers straight from the main page.
This number includes the "Users with access," which means:
- Only users retrieved by the integration
- Users with access to the app based on app status provided by the integration
- Users whose external status has been mapped by Torii to “have access.”
- Hovering over the Users number will display the users' breakdown for this app.
Note that the number displayed represents the number of users with access to the app.
- If the application has more than one account, a dropdown will be displayed, enabling you to select the account.
- Click on the Users tab to get additional users' information.
- On the "Users" tab, the filters are visible for integrated applications only.
The default filter state is Users with access per the integration. This is also the state presented on the main page (step 2), displaying:
- Users with access to the App based on app status provided by the integration
- This may include offboarded and past users that have access
- Users with and without access per the integration - This shows users based on the app's status provided by the integration, including users with and without access, offboarded and past users with access.
- Users from All Sources
- Includes all users from all sources
- Users with access and without (active, deleted, and suspended)
- Offboarded and past users
Users in Non-Integrated apps
For non-integrated apps, only the following are available:
- Discovered Users - Users Torii discovered for this non-integrated app
- All Users - Includes users who are deleted or suspended
Enabling you to filter users according to user role, license type, number of days a user used the app recently, and more
When and how to use filters
Filters can help you find and perform quick actions on single or multiple users.
In the below example, you can see how to use the "past employee" filter to find and block past users from accessing office 365.
From the filter, select the filter topic, in this case, Azure Department
From the list, select the department name, in this case, past users
Once filtered, select the employees you want to block
Click the Run action button
In this example, select - Block Office 365 user sign-in
Click on Run action
Users Filters from the Users page
From the Users page, you can view all users in your org.
You can filter and view all users, but no actions can be made from the page
Note that Torii added default views (filters) at the top of the page, from which you can view users' lists according to - Current, Past, and External lists.
Click here to read more about users' definition
On the Users page, you can find a "Groups filter" for selected applications, as well as the option to show this column.
Use the filters to show only users which belong to a specific group(s).
You can also display the application's Groups column and see all the groups your users are part of.
- Custom Filters & Saved Views - Best practices article describing how to work with Custom filters across Torii's App
- 🎥 How to Save a Filter as a Custom View